COVID-19 INFORMATION (UPDATED ON 23 MARCH 2020)
23rd March 2020
DUE TO THE FAST CHANGING NATURE OF ACTION BEING TAKEN TO CONTAIN THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC THIS INFORMATION MAY CHANGE ON SHORT NOTICE OR WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
KENYA ENTRY REQUIREMENTS IN THE WAKE OF COVID-19 PANDEMIC AS OF 23RD MARCH, 2020
- On 22nd March, 2020, the Government of Kenya suspended all International flights effective Wednesday, 25th at Midnight.
- The only exception to the directive are cargo flights whose crew must observe strict guidelines.
- All persons coming into Kenya as of Yesterday the 22nd March 2020 after the announcement, whether Kenyans or foreigners will undergo mandatory quarantine at a government designated facility at their own expense.
- Countries wishing to evacuate their nationals must make the arrangements to do so within this period.
- Kenyans who are currently in foreign countries and will not have come back within the said period are advised to observe the guidelines issued in the respective countries wherever they are.
MINISTRY OF HEALTH – REPUBLIC OF KENYA